Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Disney Dahmer Style

I am having an issue filling my new freezer.. when we received it as a gift I thought it would be an awesome way to save on our food bill. Little did I know my Mother in Law figured we needed an industrial double body sized freezer. Do you know how incredibly expensive it is to fill a freezer that size?

My freezer is pretty pathetic... and sadly enough this was the contents of the freezer above my fridge (minus the lasagna). just shuffled stuff around so it wasn't a complete waste of space.


Please notice the giant sized Tigger is lost in this massive black hole of a contraption. He has lost his bounce and will to live....

"J-J-J-Just close the door and leave me alone, hoo-hoo-hoo-hooooo!"


For real.... I am a proud owner of a freakishly large freezer.. more updates to come when I start to fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment