Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Speed Bumps

Most people use "speed bumps" as a metaphor in life when they run into a problem, something that wasn't planned, something that shakes up your life a tad and leaves you anxious. Normal people don't go out looking for said speed bumps in life... and normal people wouldn't go out seeking ACTUAL speed bumps.

I am not normal.

Yesterday they installed new speed bumps in my neighborhood, I was so excited to find this out I forced my husband to take me out and drive over these newly asphalted bumps in the road... yeah... it was just as exciting as it sounds, not very. The posted speed limit is now 20 mph, so I decided we needed to go the exact speed limit. The speed bumps were so high and wide, I really thought 20 was an excessive speed... and it was! Then we came to the end of the street and turned around and drove 15 mph to my delight, was the money speed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I'm cracking up. You're too funny...I love the labels!

    ReplyDelete